Since it’s debut, the nono hair removal system has become a highly popular and very effective method for getting rid of unwanted body hair. So you may be wondering where to buy nono hair removal devices for yourself. Like most products, the original nono and the nono 8800 are available to purchase from several different sources so… where is the best place to get your nono so you can be sure that you are getting the best deal? If you are only looking for access to the risk free trial, click here… Does nono hair removal work? Keep reading for more information on…
Where to buy nono hair removal devices
The original nonoThe Original no!no!
Not quite as sleek, not quite as good looking, and not quite as easy to use… but it does cost less money. The original nono is the hair removal device that really made getting rid of your body hair an easy, “at home” process. The original nono uses a cord for electricity and due to the wide Thermicon tip is best used on large, flatter areas of the body. Radiancy, the makers of the nono hair removal products, do not recommend using this particular model on the face or on more curvy areas of the body. When the latest model came to market, the original nono naturally became a bit more difficult to find. Right now, at least for the moment, you can still purchase one from Amazon.com for approximately $180 to $190. I haven’t been able to locate anyother sites that carry these any longer.
The nono 8800Works on your face!
The nono 8800 received many improvements over the original model and the cost now comes in at about $284. This is the sleeker, better looking and easier to use model that I was comparing the original nono to in the previous paragraph. The 8800 is battery operated which is such a huge improvement, anyone that has ever tried to mow a lawn with an electric lawn mower while dragging the cord around will certainly appreciate this addition. With the batteries comes a digital readout on the front of the device that clearly shows several pieces of information, the battery life, the Thermicon tip life, and the stroke intensity. Another welcome addition is the ability to use a narrower tip which allows the nono 8800 to be used on your face, bye bye peach fuzz! You can read more detailed information here… Does nono work? Answers to your questions on the nono 8800.
You can purchase the nono 8800 on Amazon as well but I wouldn’t recommend it. There is an official site set up for the sale of the latest model that offers some additional benefits you will definitely want to take advantage of.
- 60 day 100% Risk Free Trial – this is a big one, you want to make sure it is going to work for you.
- Triple Guarantee – If you use the nono 8800 for at least 45 days but no longer than 60 days and decide it isn’t for you, Radiancy will refund your purchase price, Refund your shipping cost, and Refund the cost to ship the nono back to them. This kind of falls under the 100% Risk Free Trial as well.
- Easy 3 Payment Plan – Radiancy will break up the payments for you while you enjoy your 60 day trial.
- 1 Year Product Warranty – If you have any issues with it, contact support and they will help you out.
- $100 Discount Shopping Dollar Card – Free with your order.
- Included Extras – Travel storage case, narrow and wide tips, cleaning brush, large buffing pad, nono Smooth Lotion, quick guide, and a power supply if you want to pretend like you have the original nono and plug it in.